THe Lebanese Medical Association for Sexual Health LebMASH calls on students in any medical field who are interested in sexual health and LGBT(Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) health to apply for the annual “Break the Silence” scholarship.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Write an academic quality paper of a maximum of 1500 words on any issue related to either eomen’s sexual health or LGBT health in Lebanon. Subjects can be about (but not limited to):
- Experience of LGBT people with health care service in Lebanon
- HPV screening and prevention
- Hymenoplasty and virginity related myths and facts
- Transgender health
- Submit your CV and contact information to [email protected]
WHEN SHOULD I DO IT?
The deadline for submission is May 17 2016 by midnight Beirut time.
WHAT IS THE PRIZE?
The BTS committee of LebMASH executive board members will select one winner who will be granted a trip (Up to 1,500USD) to St. Louis, Missouri, USA to attend the GLMA: Health Professionals Advancing LGBT Equality’s 34th annual conference that will take place from Sept. 14 to 17, 2016.
Your work will become an official LebMASH publication and might be translated to Arabic.